comjoodoc’s Contribution Against Covid-19
Key Words: Covid-19, Digital Health Care, Patient Monitoring
Support for healthcare providers and patients
The unexpectedly rapid spread of COVID-19 in Germany poses new challenges for our health care system. Due to the many confirmed and suspected cases, the system is under strain; patients expose themselves to a risk of infection with every doctor’s appointment that has to be attended in person. At the present moment, the government’s advice is to stay home and only take up absolutely necessary appointments in order not to endanger oneself or others.
But what does this situation mean for chronically ill patients? For patients in high-risk groups and patients who suspect that they have been infected?
comjoodoc seeks to make an important contribution to relieving the burden on healthcare providers and to offer support to patients in these difficult times.
We want to offer our support in the following cases:
- For the care of patients in quarantine
- For routing patients to the right patient care facility
- For patient pre-evaluation before care in the emergency room or in medical practices
- For patient care after a contact via health hotlines
Minimizing the risk of infection for both doctors and patients
Digital communication and patient monitoring minimize the risk of infection
Support for Health Care Providers
- Do you as a doctor, therapist, pharmacist or nurse have to look after a patient in quarantine?
- A high-risk patient wants to be treated by you as a doctor, therapist, pharmacist or nurse?
- As a doctor, therapist, pharmacist or nurse, do you urgently need to reduce the amount of time spent on concerned patients who do not belong to a high-risk group?
We offer our support in these cases. With comjoodoc PRO and our Patient Management Scope, all of these situations can be handled efficiently and with the lowest possible risk for everyone involved.
Digital workspace with comjoodoc PRO
✓ Use of our universal, intersectoral and interdisciplinary platform
✓ Working efficiently in digitally networked routines to make decisions quickly
✓ Providing the best possible care for patients
✓ Creating new revenues through digital services
✓ Implement digitization without IT projects
✓ Functions: consults, case conferences, digital workflows, medication prescriptions, team organization, patient care, patient monitoring and more
Support for Patients in High-Risk Groups and in Quarantine
- Do you suspect that you may have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus and need help?
- As a patient, are you at increased risk from COVID-19?
- Are you a caregiver for a high-risk patient and would like to help?
- Are you wondering how you as a citizen can organize your everyday life in such a way that the risk of infection for you and others remains as low as possible?
We also offer our support in these cases. With the help of comjoodoc EASY and the corresponding Patient Management Scope for doctors, patients can be digitally cared for in a simple and secure way.
comjoodoc EASY: the digital health companion
✓ Access to digital health care
✓ Answer questions digitally (chat-to-patient file)
✓ Establish successful treatment plans
✓ Send and receive data and pictures
✓ Tele Care – video calls
✓ Arrange appointments
✓ Order medication
✓ Monitor vital data and treatment success digitally
✓ Full control over which health care provider is granted access to your health data
Digital solutions ensure that patients receive the best possible care even under the current circumstances
Health hotlines can be relieved by efficient routing and support
Support for Health Care Hotlines
- Do you, as a call center agent, have to care for a patient in quarantine?
- Do you, as a call center agent, have to identify a high-risk patient and route him or her to the right care facility?
- Do you, as a call center agent, have to answer general questions from patients in the most efficient way?
We support health hotlines in the handling of these requests.
Patienten care after contact through a health hotline
✓ Create care processes
✓ Answer follow-up questions
✓ Monitor vital signs and well-being
→ Reduce follow-up inquiries via health hotlines
→ Routing patients to the correct care facility with relevant information